Before I start this entry, Caleb and Emily only have about 4 pairs of pants......
(Hmmm... how can I keep my children from putting holes in pants?)
BUT:
Caleb has been telling me every morning that he is out of pants in his dresser. I think that is strange because I have been doing laundry non-stop. Well, I think "Maybe they are in the huge pile of unfolded laundry." I HATE folding!! Yep, one pair. So I dig through all the hampers and find all the dark clothes I could find. I wash darks AGAIN. Then pile the clothes in the to be folded pile. Next morning, "Mom, I'm out of pants again." What? I've washed all of the darks. How can this be?
I was going on my "hanger hunt" this morning. (You know, perhaps I should really fold the clothes) What do I find? Two pairs of dirty pants on the floor of the closet.
Grrrrrrrrr
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Pants!
Posted by Michelle at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment